Thursday, October 4, 2012

I would like to learn...


Hello Everybody!

Today I want to talk about I would like to learn. The true is that I learned to play guitar when child, but, I think must learn more about music. I know to read partitures of music but I do not have time to practice. I would like to have more time to star to play too much music. I like to play music with more persons and I have a group of rock.

To play music is a thing beautiful because scientists prove learning to play music is good for your brain and to play also music is my ways to reduce the tired.  When I have more time I would like to practice more and learn a partitures of Brazilian music and others partitures for example: rock, reggae, heavy metal, and others styles.

I also like to play piano and my teacher Simon also likes to play piano. My niece, Francesca has a little keyboard and I played sometimes with this. I think that piano is an instrument very powerful and when I listen the sound is very intense in my body. The access of FAU has a piano and one time I listened to play here. I would like to learn to play piano in the future because is an instrument very powerful and deep.

I feel good when I play music because is a new sensations in my body with a classic guitar or electric guitar. Learning to play music is not so difficult but this will be needing discipline and it is not impossible to realize.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bossa Nova guitars! It has a really special and very unique mood. I would love to learn how to play an Antonio Carlos Jobim song on guitar.

    ReplyDelete