Saturday, October 27, 2012

10 Things You Want To Do Before You Die

Hello !!!



To talk about from I want to do before die It is not easy because to project the life to future is uncertain. The death always is present in the life of peoples every moment, hence, I think: If I want to live richly I have to live here and now, but, I have some plans to future: 1. I want to finish my career because I want to have money to do others things. I want to have my house in the field. 2. I want to visit India because is a country very interesting with many cultures and is a place very spiritual. 3. I want to play music with my friends because this is cool. I have a guitar electric and I want to play music and to create music. I need inspiration to create letters and after songs. 4. I want to do investigation about environmental area because I like to preserve nature. I like to work in prevention of environmental risks. 5. I want to go to beach because I like the beach and your tranquility. I like to walk on the beach and to see the evening sun. 6. I want to visit to my grandmother because she is old lady. She lives in the south of Chile. The place is called Trovolhue and is very beautiful this place. 7. I want to know south of Chile because I don’t know it and I have heard beautiful things. I want to go to South in the next summer. 8. I want to live alone because I like to play guitar with loud sound. 9. I want to learn English because is very important in my career. 10. I want to go to Brazil because I want to meditate here. “Dhamma Santi” is a place to meditate in Rio de Janeiro.

No comments:

Post a Comment