Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Concert

Hello everybody!

    Today I want talk about a concert of music that I went with some friends. I saw Iron Maiden in National stadium in Santiago of Chile. I remember that I saw iron Maiden in 2001 and my friends and me enjoyed too much this concert. The concert was a great experience and I remember it. This band is one of my favorites and will always be one of my favorites because I listened to these guys when no one else was listening. Since the return of lead vocalist Bruce Dickinson and guitarist Adrian Smith in 1999, the bands have undergone a resurgence in popularity because these musicians are very good at what they do. 




    I have heard old songs of iron maiden, but I have not heard the last albums because now I listen others bands more soft for example: Pink Floyd, The Jaivas, The Beatles and folklore typical of Sudamerica. 

    The true is I like heavy metal and the band Iron maiden is an influence for me because sometime I play guitar and I play songs of Iron Maiden. I have learned so much music with this band because when I play guitar I see that I play faster my guitar.
    In the year 2001, Iron Maiden showed “Brave new world” album with Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith in vocals and lead guitar respectively. I will never forget the night of concert because was very exciting to see one band as “Maiden”.

     Iron Maiden is considered a "satanic" band, but, Iron Maiden are not satanists, only uninformed people would say they are. That misunderstanding mostly comes from "the number of the beast". However, they have some dark lyrical themes. In this time, I sometimes listen songs of “maiden”, but when more younger, I listened too much to this band.



2 comments:

  1. I bet that was pretty great! I want to go see them next time they come, because the last time I forgot to buy the tickets... one should go see them at least once in a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a great concert i'm not really into metal but they are certainley a classic

    ReplyDelete