Thursday, September 27, 2012

A country


Hello everybody!
The true is that I would love to visit many countries, for example: India, Francia, Brasil, Japon and others countries, but today I want to talk about India. I don’t know this country and I would like to visit because I think that this country has a very long history with a particular culture and spiritual significance for me.
 
The cultural of India is millennial and has castes in your society. This country also has many people following different religion, culture, languages and difference life style. I think that to be here will be an excellent experience for me.

My dream is to be here a long time and to know sacred places, for example: the North of the India to visit the place where lived Sidarta Gautama, The Buda and I would also like to know others places of India such as Ganges River.
 

I like also to know others countries of Asia such as Birmania and maybe others countries for example China to see others places and cultures.

Finally, I would love to visit Brasil and to see your beautiful geography of south to north and I would like also to be here a long time to know your culture.
 
bye.

3 comments:

  1. India is a big country too, but possesses a very different kind of culture and history. I have always considered its religions as something very attractive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go there, to know that culture, so different and interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! India sounds amazing but there are soooooo many people. I know someone who went but couldn't cope with the amount of people so he left after 12 hours!

    ReplyDelete