Thursday, September 6, 2012





Hello teacher and classmates!

    Today I want to talk about my picture in San Pedro de Atacama. I remember a traveling to San Pedro in the summer of 2010. I like to do sport and to go the bike is my favourite sport. San Pedro is very sunny because is the desert world’s driest. I had in my bag water bottles to travelling that day.

     I went to many places in San Pedro on bicycle, for example “Valle de la Luna”, archaeological places and others sites. I arrende bikes in San Pedro to travel in the village. I liked too much to mix vacations and sport and I have memories very nice about picture.

    I recommend traveling to San Pedro because has many beautiful places and is a cosmopolite city.   There are people from China, United States, Spain, French, Japan, Germany and others countries. I saw in the streets of San Pedro many persons of Europe.

    An ex-girlfriend took the photo in the north of San Pedro. In the picture, I am on the earth and adjacently a water channel. I see the picture and remember the beautiful landscapes. In the picture or photography, the mountains are high and the color is very particular because to process geologic. Behind me, a little vegetation´s typical of San Pedro for example: La Alfalfa, Brea, and others shrubbery. The soil has silty texture with little rocks and others too larger.

    I have others pictures, but I like this picture because is a beautiful landscape in Chile.

Bye.


1 comment:

  1. I have always wished going there and practice sandboard. Have you practice it?

    ReplyDelete