Thursday, September 13, 2012

A holiday



I went to Capilla del Monte in Cordoba, Argentina In the last summer. I did meditation here for some days. After of it meditation, I started my holyday. I knew new friends of Argentina and with them went to Cerro Uritorco, it very close of Cordoba. The Cerro Uritorco, famous for being related with UFOS and yours beautiful landscapes and nature between regions.

  Uritorco Mountain, Corboba.


I was here for three days with my news friends.  I camped in nature and remember that a day it rained in the night and morning. We cooked with firewood, went swimming in a river and it was very enjoy. We talked too much about our plans in the future and of course everything we experienced during the meditation. We were on the high mountain of Uritorco and saw the stars very clearly and felt the heartbeat of the Universe in our veins.

Capilla del Monte is a place with a very small population. I would like to come in the future and maybe I to star to live here. The landscapes are very beautiful and the people are friendship. I think to travel to Capilla but I do not know when. I hope to go soon.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment