Thursday, August 30, 2012

Traveling to Bolivia


Hello everybody!

I remember a journey to Bolivia’s Amazonia. I travelled in the year 2008. Bolivia country is very beautiful. This place has the floresta or Amazonia. The floresta is the selva of sudamerica. The selva is very dense. I Travelled from Chile to North´s Bolivia, always for earth. First Santiago to Arica, after Arica  to La Paz and finally La Paz to Pando (limit with Brasil). I remember that the traveling was very hard because travelled a long time. The roads in Bolivia are very dangerous because the roads go on “la Cordillera de los Andes” and the roads is very narrow.  The right side of the road there is a deep precipice. The roads calls “carretera de la muerte” because many people have died here. The cars, buses and trucks fall to precipice.

This traveling was very exciting for the danger. I travelled one week on earth. I remember the rivers. The rivers are very long in the Amazonia but quiet. I was in Pando´s department. I was with some friends Chileans in Pando. I had a good time with them. We were in a hippie community and cooked with firewood. The climate is tropical in Pando and the rain is intense always.


Bye.

5 comments:

  1. I've head about these 'roads of death' or whatever they're called. I'd never get on a bus that rides through those insane paths. I'd just walk and try not to get close to the edge of the road, I guess.

    Great for you anyway! You got to see such a marvellous place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on the "Road of Death" in 2000, it was very nerve racking. I travelled from La Paz to Coroico. You travel for a couple of hours from La Paz to a height of over 5,000 metres and then go down Death Road to Corico which is at about 1,700 metres. Very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to go to Bolivia, my friends told me that it was a very exiting place beacuse the "roads of death" and for the beatiful places too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a program about people driving on that road. It´s really dangerous. I´m not brave enough to do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I have read about this but I have never known someone who has actually been there. it must be so exciting and scary. I would like to go there too, must be a pretty awesome place and such a great experience!

    ReplyDelete