Thursday, August 23, 2012


Hello teacher and classmates!

Today I want to talk about on my favourite music. When I was younger, I liked too much the heavy metal. My group’s favourites were Metallica, Iron Maiden, Slayer and others.  In this time, I learned to play guitar because liked the form to play of my favourites groups. After, I liked other music, for example, Chilean groups, for example: Los Jaivas and La Ley, and also argentine groups, for example Soda Stereo. I like British music and my favourites bands are Pink Floyd, The Rollins Stones. I think this music is very good.

Now, I listen classic music, for example: Beethoven or Mozart.  With them, I learned to appreciate music. In the vacations of winter, I listened a band very good and like too much, and this band is “The Beatles”. A day, I was in the house of a friend and we listened “My guitar gently weeps” of The Beatles.
 
This song is very good. I like your letters and music. I listened too much this song and searched the chords of guitar in internet to play in guitar. Now,  I  listen “And I love her” also of The Beatles and playing this song  in guitar.
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I´m not a big Beatles but I have the Beatles songbook and sometimes play some of their songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beatles!, when I was young I didn`t liked them that much, but know I really like them alot, the influence of their music is still present today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is so sad, but i like it anyway, it´s beautiful. Another Beatles´s song that i like a lot and i didn´t know it until last year is "Rocky Raccoon"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNRH7_Kd5Yc

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete