Thursday, November 29, 2012

The End


My post and the end

The post that I liked was “A movie”. I talked of Star War III film because this movie I lived many emotion and the film was very good. I saw this film in the cinema “Plaza Norte” in Santiago of Chile. I like to write about thing interesting for me and others peoples I liked others post for example: A concert: I remembered when I went to stadium national to see Iron Maiden Show.

The post that I enjoyed writing least was “10 Things You Want To Do Before You Die” because is very difficult to talk about the future, but I think that is very import to have future plans in the life and I have some plans.

I enjoyed reading the post of Angelica. She writes things funny and she has interesting tastes, for example. I liked your post that she talked about vamps musical group. I don´t know this musical group and I Liked your music and style. She spoke others things very interesting. In general, the blog of Angelica is one of my favorites.

The most attractive blog is the blog of Francisca. I like to read your post because I think the English that she has is very good and she has post very interesting.

I liked to write in a blog because I think that is a good form to learn English and is funny to write to others peoples or my classmates. I like to know peoples and yours thinking.

Bye J  

3 comments:

  1. aaaw you mentioned me! that's so nice c:

    is it just me or '10 things to do before you die' was the least liked blog ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, To talk of “10 Things You Want To Do Before You Die” is difficult...:)

    ReplyDelete