Thursday, November 22, 2012

Favorite website

 I have not a favorite website, but I have some favorites websites that I visit sometimes, for example www.youtube.com is one of my favorites websites because I see documentaries of all types here and I also like to see films because some peoples up movies to this site but, now they often break the law of copyright and this movies in YouTube website disappears. In general, in YouTube website has many movies to see, is only to sick some interesting films but the popular movies that are in this moment in the cinema, YouTube has not these films. I also see in YouTube web site musical videos of my favorite bands. I do not remember when I saw for first time YouTube web site and I knew this website because is very popular. The peoples likes this website because they see musical videos and I think it is the reason. 



    Others websites that I see in internet are same of guitar tabs and lyrics of song. I like to learn new songs in guitar and to see the letters.  I do not remember what website I see to know new songs or to know the lyrics, but www.google.com is my salvation always. 



 I like also websites where I can to download programs of PC or films.  I have not a web site favorite to download things of internet. I remember that I used a program called E-mule and I downloaded many mp3 of music. I filled my computer with videos and music.

1 comment:

  1. youtube IS THE BEST! I'm suscribed to some north american youtubers, not many, but they upload such great stuff, I spend like an hour a day cheking their updates!

    ReplyDelete