Thursday, November 15, 2012

Art

Hello!

I like the art and I like to create piece of art for example a statue or art painting. I like to learn techniques to crate and to develop my imagination. I remember that I was good painter when I was a boy. 
I remember a statue called “The Piety” of Miguel Angel.  My teacher history’s showed me an image of this statue in the college. I saw this image and my impression was of wonder because the perfection of the statue is incredible and I like to see beautiful creations. The time and dedication to create a piece of art with a signification very important to the world is something interesting.





Another piece of art or human construction that I am fond is Great Wall of China. I am amazed with your size (8.851 kilometers). Now, “Great Wall of China” is world heritage but, ten million of peoples died in this construction. The goal of Great Wall of China was to protect of invasions of others countries. There is a longstanding myth that the Great Wall of China is the only manmade object visible from space.
I like to visit someday these two pieces of art and to see your magnificence in my eyes.














No comments:

Post a Comment